More product information
Electrical Safety Matting 7,500V | ASTM D178 ANSI JS.7
Our electrical safety matting 7,500V provides a high-quality safety matting solution for use in electrostatic as well as electrical equipment applications. We manufacture this particular matting in order to conform to ANSI JS.7 Industry safety standards. The top surface of our electrical safety matting features a ribbed design. This provides excellent levels of grip as well as anti-fatigue properties for a wide variety of footwear types. The matting also features the regulation standard stamped at 1000mm intervals on the surface of the matting for easy identification. The underside of the matting features a cloth impression finish. This enables the matting to easily grip to a rage of standard flooring substrates. It also enables you to install our electrical safety matting without the need for adhesive.
Voltage Test Data
In order to provide you with the highest quality matting possible, we test all of our electrical safety matting. This ensures that our mats are able to provide you with the level of protection that you require for a prolonged period of time. Our electrical safety matting 7,500V achieved the following results:
- Dielectric test voltage: 20,000 volts
- Surface proof tested: 10,000 volts
- Maximum safety working voltage: 7,500 volts.
We also supply electrical safety matting to meet a variety of standards such as: BS921, BS EN 6111 and ASTM. Click here to view our full range of electrical safety matting products.
This rubber matting fully conforms to ASTM D178 ANSI JS.7 standards.
Industry Safety Standard Specifications
Our electrical safety matting fully conforms to the following industry safety standards:
- Class 184.108.40.206-A Ozone Resistant
- ASTM D178 Type 2, Section 5
- Class 220.127.116.11-B Flame Resistant
- Class 18.104.22.168-C Oil Resistant
Shipping and Manufacture
We ship our electrical safety matting 7,500V direct to you from our warehouse in Romsey, Hampshire in the United Kingdom. Our specialist staff also quality inspect each roll prior to dispatch. This ensures that we can offer you the best quality product possible.
Features & benefits
- Safety matting fully tested to specification ASTM D178 ANSI JS.7
- Resistant to 7500 V
- Health & Safety regulation electrical safety matting
- Fully traceable supply
- Regulatory branding on reverse every 1000mm
- Ensures safety for operatives at lower voltage switchboard and high equipment areas
- Anti-slip finish
- Low maintenance